We got lots of persuasion lovin’ on today’s Ben Settle Show podcast.
* The dirt simple persuasion formula used by one of the single best “A List” copywriters in the game today. (It’s so friggin’ simple, most people scoff.)
* The only website designer and coder I’ve ever hired who (1) knows what he’s doing with direct response marketing and (2) isn’t a complete flake.
* 3 “boring” things the highest level people in marketing do.
* How to create life long buyers by toning down your ads.
* The best kind of products to sell if you want a raving customer fan base who buys from you over and over… even (in some cases) without seeing an ad or sales letter or email pitch.
* The wine snob secret to getting the attention of the best kind of customers if you sell high quality (and high priced) products and services.
* A little-talked about reason why a lot of people should not use video sales letters or “trip wire” offers or host a podcast.
* The single most boring (and also the single most important) persuasion “secret” ever invented. (And, since so few people focus on this, if you do, you can clean up and make more sales than anyone else in your market long term.)
* The “mom test” every single non-sociopathic marketer can use to double sales and create lifetime customers.
And lots more…
We packed a boat load of info into this bad-boy.