In this week’s enlightening “Ben Settle Show” podcast, we rap about:
- Why using testimonials in your ads can hurt your sales.
- A direct response design “no no” that can make you a ton more sales.
- How to teach in such a way where people will go out of their way and travel great distances to hear what you have to say.
- Why it’s far better to have a deep (versus wide) knowledge of what you do. (And why doing this will make your competition fuming angry with you.)
- The only thing you need to do if you want your market’s undying trust and life-long business. (You can do away with all the persuasion tricks, copywriting techniques, and ninja tactics, just do this and you’ll have people seeking you out to buy from you, instead of your chasing them.)
- Why businesses should (by default) distrust lawyers, politicians, and tax collectors.
- Why trying to turn your friends, family, and pals into entrepreneurs is an exercise in futility.
- What “outcome independence”… and how it makes selling as easy as falling off a long. (Even if you’re just starting out, fresh off the turnip truck.)
- And much, much more…