In today’s “Ben Settle Show” Producer Jonathan and I yet again plunge our sparkling clean hands into the filth of what I call “dull unpolished objects”.
Here’s what’s inside:
- Who my favorite all-time copywriter is (and why it matters).
- Why you should stay away from big product launch sales letter online if you’re studying copywriting.
- My uncensored (and short) opinion of Jeff Walker’s Product Launch Formula.
- Is NLP necessary for writing high selling copy?
- Why the top old school copywriting and marketing minds (who have been doing this marketing thing since the rest of us were still in our mama’s womb) don’t use so-called “ninja” tricks and tactics in their ads.
- Why Todd Brown (marketing funnel master) is my new marketing hero.
- The elevator pitch that (quite literally) changed the world and saved millions of lives.
- How to “arrange it” so you only have the best customers coming to you. (These kinds of customers aren’t looking to save money, they’re looking to spend it.)
- Advice to massage therapists for doubling their income within 90 days while doing less work, and dealing only with clients who are happy to pay a higher fee.
- Kojak’s secret for charging higher prices for lesser quality products and services. (Works even better for higher quality products and services, like yours…)
- What “making the skeleton dance” means… and how it can sprinkle many more rupees into your hot little coffer.
- How to spin nasty 1-star reviews into reasons to buy.
- And a hooooo bunch mo’…