This week’s podcast episode is all about the law of repulsion (NOTE TO SELF: I should trademark that term before all the wannaBen’s start over using it to death…).
- How Rick Rubin (the famous music producer) uses the law of repulsion to turn his clients into superstars.
- Famous people who use repulsion marketing to make millions per year.
- Why you can’t have a huge base of fans without having a huge base of haters.
- How Rush Limbaugh makes money from his haters.
- Why it’s silly to try to not have enemies and haters.
- The “litmus test” I use when determining if someone is a troll or not.
- Howard Stern’s polarization school of list management.
- Why I tell most people offering unsolicited feedback that their opinion is irrelevant. (And why you should, too.)
- Why openly taking pleasure in pissing your enemies off will give you more influence.
- Why you can often tell how strong a personal brand is not by how much someone is loved… but by how much they’re hated by their enemies.
- How Producer Jonathan practices the law of repulsion.
- Words that repulse refunders and low class jackass buyers.
- How to use the law of repulsion without selling your soul.