I’ve mentioned this before:
One of my ex-girlfriends once said I had two personalities:
Ben and elbenbo.
Ben being the fun, kind, all around humble (heh) and loveable guy.
elbenbo being the prick who’d snap if she even so much as forgot to
put a ripe, plump tomato on his sammich. (The chick who cleans my
house describes that personality as “assholeyness.”)
Anyway, I got a new podcast up.
You decide which won out in this episode.
You’ll also learn:
- How chicks “trick” guys into pining for them (and how guys can
“flip the script” and use their sneaky wiles against them—works
for getting clients, too).
- Why mush cookie marketers piss off their lists.
- Why you shouldn’t put customers (or women) on a pedestal.
- The “gray hulk” secret to attracting a loyal and passionate
customer base (works for emails, podcasts, videos and any other
media you sell with).
- Why I’m such a jerk about doing joint ventures.
- The reason I don’t let so many people buy “Email Players”.
- Why buying just one “Email Players” issue is dumb.
- How to generate thousands of dollars for a charity or cause using
email (while growing your list and sales at the same time).
In my humble (but accurate) opinion, this is the best episode yet.
Especially if you want advanced buyer psychology insights.
P.S. Don’t forget to leave us a review on iTunes—even if you
think I’m the devil, don’t steal other peoples’ chances to hate my
Share the lovin’, babycakes…