In this week’s “Ben Settle Show” episode we offend everyone with the name “Stu” (not on purpose, though), and talk about:
* What to tell people who threaten to opt out of your list.
* My “10 emails” secret to killing it during special sales.
* The old Southern Baptist preacher psychology to effectively helping your customers, clients, students, and anyone else whose lives you want to improve.
* The difference between buyers and customers.
* The single most effective (and simple) way to rake in 2, 3, 4 or more times more profits from your special sales, product launches, or events.
* Why plagiarizing copy, products, emails, etc attracts so many low class buyers and problem customers.
* What all the A-list copywriters I’ve talked to do that hardly anyone else does when writing their ads. (Nothing “ninja” or “rock star” about this—which is probably why so few people ever want to hear about it.)
* My criteria for if I’ll sell a product as an affiliate or not.
* How to attract lots of JV partners.
* A 3-second mindset “tweak” to make yourself non-needy.
* And a ho’ bunch mo’…