In this anti-professional “Ben Settle Show” episode, Producer Jonathan and I natter on about:
* The one time it’s okay to kiss ass.
* Why being a “time whore” is basically like robbing yourself.
* How Dan Kennedy forces people to value his time (I once heard him say he only talks to people who are 80% “sold” on him before talking to them, here’s how he does it).
* How to make more sales by NOT letting people buy.
* How to deal with serial refunders (the blue flame specials who buy and refund ebooks over and over…)
* The dangers of imitating your favorite gurus.
* How to be successful if you have a repulsive personality.
* Dr. Atkins’ secret to being wildly successful even if everyone thinks you’re full of crap about whatever you teach.
* A warning to clients who screw copywriters over.
* Clients I forbid my copywriting apprentice to work for.
* And mucho more…