This time on “The Ben Settle Show” we reveal:
* How to “ethically trick” clients into writing most of your sales letters for you.
* What exact kind of movies the most successful copywriters see at the theater, and how to use this unusual secret to make your ads more persuasive.
* How to write ads that nab a ton of sales even if you don’t know jack about “copywriting.”
* A little-known place (used by all the big TV companies) where you can get an in-depth analysis of your market. (Everything you would ever want to know to sell them… if they so much as take a dump at 4:00 each day, you’ll know about it…)
* How even a raw newbie copywriter can write ads that beat the pants off copy written by better and more experienced copywriters.
* Dan Kennedy’s market analysis “cheat sheet.”
* A sneaky little way to use insomnia to give your sales letters more persuasive “pop.”
* Why so many Americans are frustrated and angry.
* The only question you should ever ask in a marketing survey if you want intel you can use to actually sell with.
* And lots, lots more…