How do you define prosperity? Many of us have related prosperity directly to money, and how much of it we have (or don’t have). But when you get right down to it, there’s more to living a prosperous life than money.
In this episode, Ray and Christy discuss the real meaning of prosperity, and how you can lead a prosperous life regardless of your financial situation. Plus you'll see how to focus your mind and spirit on financial success
Show Highlights Include:
- Why money is not the root of prosperity and what you should be focusing on instead (6:28)
- How the current use of the word prosperity has changed from the “old English” definition, and why this could be ruining your life (10:08)
- Chasing this form of prosperity will leave you empty, and perpetually unfulfilled (11:56)
- Take this approach to set yourself up for prosperity in both your finances and your soul (14:11)
- You must eliminate these prosperity killers from your life in order to achieve your dreams (15:00)
- The not-so-subtle way awareness influences prosperity and how to achieve it (21:03)
Ready to co-create the perfect life with your partner? Head over to http://bothonboard.com/ to get your free special report on “7 Game-changers for Highly Effective Entrepreneurial Couples” and level up your life, business, and relationship.