It seems that the whole world is in a state of panic. Right now it’s over the Corona Virus, but this isn’t the first time something like this has happened, and it certainly won’t be the last.
It’s so easy to get swept up in the storm of negative news reports, doom and gloom social media posts, and the panic of empty store shelves. But it doesn’t have to be this way. In this episode, Ray and Christy discuss how to center yourself and keep the proper perspective when it seems that the rest of the world is losing its mind.
Show Highlights Include:
- This is the secret to maintaining your zen, even when things are falling apart all around you (10:30)
- To turn a bad situation around, ask yourself this one important question (13:08)
- The real reason getting prepared when things are going well is the key to your survival (14:11)
- Take these steps now and you’ll be strong enough to face whatever the future holds (15:15)
- Do this work on yourself and the hard times will create growth instead of destruction (21:25)
- Defuse any citation by asking yourself this surprisingly powerful question (24:35)
Ready to co-create the perfect life with your partner? Head over to http://bothonboard.com/ to get your free special report on “7 Game-changers for Highly Effective Entrepreneurial Couples” and level up your life, business, and relationship.