As an entrepreneur, you mainly do one thing for a living: You make decisions.
If you make the right decisions, your business becomes your version of success and grants you the freedom you deserve.
The wrong decisions lead to a success you hate, disgruntled employees and clients choosing your competition.
In short: Your decisions are the lifeblood of your business, so make the right ones.
The best decisions are based on data gained by asking the right people the right questions.
In this episode, you learn how to choose the right people to ask—and the 5 questions to ask so you can make the best decision possible.
Show highlights include:
– The two-step process to cure business problems like an illness. (2:25)
– When and where to have a conversation which reveal the truth, new business opportunities and cost savings. (4:40)
– Three things you should NEVER do when you ask questions. (5:30)
– Why starting with “the good stuff” is NOT a good strategy. (6:30)
– How to make people comfortable when you ask them questions while getting the most out of asking them. (7:35)
– The most transformative question you can ask in business—and examples of the astounding (and sometimes award-winning) results this question delivers. (9:40)
Would you like to claim your entrepreneurial freedom? Start today by downloading your complimentary copy of Bob’s “8 Steps To Freedom”. Go to https://oyot.com/8steps and get your copy!