When you inch closer to entrepreneurial freedom every single day, people try to sabotage you. These will often be people close to you—friends, family and yourself.
This episode teaches you how to deal with a painful truth: People (and this can include you) don’t want you to succeed—and you need to get over it.
You’ll learn how to deal with sabotage from the outside—and what to do when you’re your own worst enemy.
Show highlights include:
– The three reactions to expect when you go into business for yourself (don’t let number three stop you!). (0:50)
– Psychological reasons why friends & family members criticize, belittle and sabotage you. (2:35)
– What people think when you put the cheetos down and got off the couch—while they didn’t. (5:00)
– Six ways to play whack-a-mole against the voice in your head. (6:45)
– Why you might be afraid of your own success. (7:25)
– Five words (copyrighted by “Doberman Dan” Gallapoo) to recall when you’re self-sabotaging. (13:00)
– The despicable mindset which makes people try to stop you from succeeding. (15:50)
– Why you need to look out for “yes people”—and who to keep around instead (17:45)
– A book to help you deal with “the dark side of success”. (19:15)
Would you like to claim your entrepreneurial freedom? Start today by downloading your complimentary copy of Bob’s “8 Steps To Freedom”. Go to https://oyot.com/8steps and get your copy!