If you have a business, you probably know what it feels like to lose a client.
We can admit it: Losing clients hurts.
But if you think losing clients is always bad, you’re wrong.
In this episode, find out how Bob turned a $400,000 loss into a win—and you learn how to choose your clients so you can be successful and happy.
Show highlights include:
– How the loss of two big clients led to a “business cleanse” which lowered expenses and made every system in the business more effective. (starts at 2:30)
– A great book to read for guidance when things get tough (9:10)
– The business foundation you should revisit when you’re getting off the track. (10:50)
– The importance of the right “client mix” (no, it’s NOT all about “whale clients”) (14:50)
– A maxim to guide your hiring decisions—which includes staff AND clients (16:15)
– A hiring and firing principle you should revisit (17:15)
– One situation in which you should always trust the little voice in your head (17:45)
Would you like to claim your entrepreneurial freedom? Start today by downloading your complimentary copy of Bob’s “8 Steps To Freedom”. Go to https://oyot.com/8steps and get your copy!