If you’re an entrepreneur, you’re taking on a giant challenge. Running and growing a business isn’t for everyone. Being a business owner takes grit and determination.
To keep going when things get tough, you need a strong reason why you do what you do.
In this episode, you learn how to define your version of success—and the dos and don’ts of building a success you’ll love.
Show highlights include:
When should you jump on an opportunity—and when is it OK to pass? Answers start at 2:20.
– 4 ways to flesh out your why instead of “kinda knowing it”. (3:20)
– 5 kinds of people who may be out to steal your dream—you’ll have to “fight” these for your entrepreneurial freedom. (4:30)
– Which dangerous business advice you have to ignore. (5:30)
– 6 core principles Bob uses to keep his business in sync with his why—and make money in the process. (7:50)
– How your principles allow you to make decisions that matter. (14:15)
– The importance of rejecting certain clients so you can build a success you love. (15:50)
Would you like to claim your entrepreneurial freedom? Start today by getting your complimentary copy of Bob’s “8 Steps To Freedom”. Go to https://oyot.com/8steps and claim your copy today!