Why is it that doctors are so skilled, yet have so little control of their careers?
Your time is controlled by your patients. And your salary is capped by insurance reimbursement rates.
Financial planning, on the other hand, is one of the areas where you have plenty of control. Yet most physicians throw it away to financial institutions, praying they’ll have your best interests at heart.
Spoiler alert: they don’t.
And because of that, you could miss out on millions of dollars by retirement.
But today’s guest, San Antonio financial advisor Kyle Christensen has a solution.
In this episode, you’ll discover 5 financial planning principles that put your finances back in your control and help you retire wealthy.
Tune in now!
Show Highlights Include:
- A simple mindset shift that could transform a physician’s chaotic schedule into a smooth day (3:44)
- Why most physicians are bad with money, why it’s not your fault (and how to take ownership of your financial future) (13:57)
- The weird reason investing your income is like lighting your money on fire (unless you do this with 15% of your income first) (16:35)
- The “pretend protection” trap that leaves optimistic physicians incapacitated and broke (18:31)
- How to guard yourself against “The 4 Rules” financial institutions use to give you as little money as possible (21:47)
- The “Velocity of Money” strategy that helps international banks (and savvy physicians) become outrageously wealthy (27:57)