As a specialist, you have worked hard to grow your practice. But you never know when an unforeseen circumstance might sneak up and destroy your income and way of life.
Navigating the ins-and-outs of own-occupation disability insurance is confusing and lethal — especially when you do a lot of procedures & clinic work.
But it doesn’t have to be this way.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to cut through insurance misinformation, so you can pick a policy that protects your wealth from the unknown.
- How being partially disabled surprisingly won’t steal your wealth (and increases other aspects of your practice) (2:25)
- Why not being able to perform procedures any longer doesn’t have to put an end to your medical career (3:54)
- How a procedural Ophthalmologist took advantage of his partial disability policy (and still continued his revenue-producing clinic work) (4:15)
- The single best wealth-protecting disability insurance company you can work with (5:26)
- The vague “50% Rule” for getting partial disability (without sacrificing clinic work) (6:00)
To ask questions on insurance coverage or to get a quote, please don’t hesitate to call us anytime at 704-270-2376, and I’d be glad to discuss your specific situation with you.