Much like disability insurance, many physicians don’t give much thought to life insurance early in their training. After all, your income isn’t as high, and you don’t have time to think about one more thing. But what would happen to your family if you suddenly died? They would still need income to get back on their feet.
In this episode, Billy discusses the reasons that early in your career is the time you most need to purchase life insurance, how to get the lowest possible rate and features that your policy must have.
Highlights from this episode include:
- You must take care of this one thing before considering term insurance (2:51)
- The surprising reason you should purchase life insurance, even with a negative net-worth (3:42)
- This is the time when you need life insurance the most (4:12)
- The secret to getting the lowest life insurance rate possible (6:20)
- If your term policy doesn’t have this feature, it may not cover you when you need it most (7:35)
To ask questions on insurance coverage or to get a quote, please don’t hesitate to call us anytime at 704-270-2376, and I’d be glad to discuss your specific situation with you.