Most financial advisors don’t integrate your entire retirement plan. You need to plan more than just your investments. You also need cash flow planning, tax planning, estate planning, and insurance planning.
But most financial advisors don’t cover all these different plans.
The barrier to entry as a financial advisor is low, so many aren’t worth their salt. But some advisors are more insidious — they serve their business before your retirement plan.
In this episode, you’ll discover 3 ways to choose a financial advisor that will work for your interests instead of theirs. And why integrated all these plans best protects (and grows) your wealth during retirement.
Show Highlights Include:
- The “Integration Secret” for retirement which prevents you from searching for a job during your golden years (1:25)
- The innocent way your CPA steals your retirement wealth (1:54)
- 3 things your financial advisor must have or else they’ll squander your wealth (5:22)
- The “Bracket Game” which minimizes your tax burden during retirement (and why your accountant never mentioned it to you) (14:10)
- The almost too-simple filter for finding a financial advisor who works for your best interest instead of theirs (17:00)
To schedule your complimentary retirement track review, head to https://onecapitalmanagement.com. You can also call us at 805-410-5454 or text the word ‘TRACK’ and we’ll reach out to you.