There’s a popular retirement advertisement that asks “what’s your retirement number?” Most retirees agree that having a higher retirement number through saving is better than having a lower number.
And while that’s true, it misses the mark about the most important retirement aspect:
Retirement income lets you spend every penny of your retirement every month without worrying that you’ll run out of money.
In this episode, I’m revealing why your retirement income lets you enjoy your retirement instead of saving every cent so you don’t run out.
Show Highlights Include:
- How to avoid blowing all your retirement money (without depriving yourself of vacations or fancy dinners) (8:53)
- Why living in an “Atmosphere of Scarcity” in retirement robs you of giving your grandchildren memories they’ll remember long after you’re gone (9:08)
- The counterintuitive way saving more for retirement can bankrupt your nest egg (10:23)
- How to spend every penny of your retirement without worrying about running out of money (10:46)
- Why having only $900k in your nest egg can be more fulfilling than having $1 million (12:39)
- How to retire 3 years earlier than you thought and have enough money to enjoy your retirement (18:34)
To schedule your complimentary retirement track review, head to https://onecapitalmanagement.com. You can also call us at 805-410-5454 or text the word ‘TRACK’ and we’ll reach out to you.