In the past week, Russia invaded Ukraine and sent financial markets in a tizzy. Anxious investors scurried to sell off their portfolios before the market tanked.
But is that the best strategy?
Probably not. In fact, selling during these market corrections—especially during “Black Swan” events like what’s happening in Ukraine—can ruin your returns.
In this episode, you’ll discover 6 ways to manage your risk in 2022 regardless of what happens in the market.
Listen now and grow your portfolio so you can retire on time.
Show Highlights Include:
- The “Black Swan” phenomenon happening right now in Ukraine (and how to protect your nest egg during “Black Swan” events) (1:46)
- Why getting out of the market at the first scent of volatility is a surefire way to go broke (5:01)
- 6 reasons why staying invested during market turmoil makes you wealthier (6:02)
- The counterintuitive way selling during a market correction can ruin your returns (8:35)
- How to leverage market volatility for superhuman gains (14:44)
To schedule your free retirement tracking meeting, specifically for first responders, head to http://pensionattention.com/ or call us at 805-409-8150.