Do you procrastinate with your Christmas shopping?
Forbes wrote an interesting article a few years ago explaining why men wait until the last minute to start their Christmas shopping. While women start Christmas shopping as early as December 26th the year before.
They found that men procrastinate because deep down they’re perfectionists. And this reminds me about how most people approach their financial plan.
Many people put off their retirement plan because they’re waiting for a massive bear market or for some other silver lining to start. But the most successful people understand that starting now gives you the best chance to grow your wealth.
In this episode, you’ll discover why procrastinating ruins your returns — whether you’re building a financial plan or shopping for Christmas.
Listen to the episode now so you can enjoy your retirement instead of worrying about your finances.
Show Highlights Include:
- Why waiting until the last minute to do your Christmas shopping can wreck your retirement portfolio (3:58)
- Alexander Graham Bell’s secret for maximizing your retirement portfolio (7:55)
- How life puts up roadblocks that stop you from doing your most important tasks (and the mindset tweak needed to get your most important things done) (8:19)
- The “Just Build It” strategy for planning your retirement that obliterates your overwhelm (9:47)
- How figuring out your “why” today helps you take lavish retirement vacations as often as you like (12:26)
To schedule your free retirement tracking meeting, specifically for first responders, head to http://pensionattention.com/, call us at 805-409-8150, or text track to 805-409-8150.