Political arguments pop up around Thanksgiving dinners all over America. But the point of Thanksgiving is to come together despite our differences.
Dating back to the first ever Thanksgiving, it’s been a celebration that we all benefit from coming together — especially when we disagree.
The truth is, you can’t have financial freedom without political freedom. And that means caring for and defending others you disagree with.
In this episode, you’ll discover the true importance of Thanksgiving. And how you can get along with other people in your family despite your differences.
Listen to the episode now.
Show Highlights Include:
- How the first Thanksgiving helps you avoid pointless political fights with your family over the holiday season (4:37)
- Why Thanksgiving helped America reunite after the Civil War (6:17)
- How inviting your friends to your Thanksgiving feast makes you feel even more grateful (7:36)
- Why caring for and defending others is the foundation of our great nation (even when you disagree) (9:31)
- How political and financial freedom go hand in hand to help you thrive (10:16)
To schedule your free retirement tracking meeting, specifically for first responders, head to http://pensionattention.com/, call us at 805-409-8150, or text track to 805-409-8150.