Inflation is real and it’s here. The 5.4% rise in the Consumer Price Index over the last year is the highest in 13 years. You notice inflation’s insidious impact every time you fill up your tank or buy a cup of coffee.
But how big a threat is inflation to your portfolio?
Let’s pretend you have $60k today. In 20 years, that $60k would only be worth $33k!
Inflation is devastating to your portfolio. But it doesn’t have to be.
In this episode, I reveal how to counteract inflation. And the importance of having a retirement plan that protects you from inflation.
LIsten to the episode now and shield your hard-earned money.
Show Highlights Include:
- The “Printing Phenomenon” responsible for skyrocketing inflation (3:37)
- The 2 root causes of our record-breaking inflation (4:36)
- Here’s how an average annual inflation rate of 3% over 20 years almost cuts your income in half (8:28)
- Why supply chain-induced inflation makes everything more expensive forever (11:33)
- The insidious way being scared of the market gobbles more of your money than making some bad investment decisions (14:21)
- Why the stock market, real estate, and crypto can “cancel out” inflation’s money-eating impact (15:36)
To schedule your free retirement tracking meeting, specifically for first responders, head to http://pensionattention.com/, call us at 805-409-8150, or text track to 805-409-8150.