You’ve likely heard the term ‘supply chain’ more over the last few weeks than over the last year. And most of us are wondering what it means for our investments (and holiday shopping lists).
If you don’t understand the parts of a supply chain, you won’t know how it works together. And when one piece has a problem, the rest fails.
And supply chains can’t switch on and off like a light – as much as we want them to.
In this episode, I reveal how to protect your portfolio and shop with ease through a supply chain crisis.
Show Highlights Include:
- How to avoid the post-pandemic ‘supply chain strain’ on your portfolio. (2:05)
- Why looking at a pencil best explains the inflation, backed up ports, and empty shelves today. (7:25)
- The death of the Dollar Tree and why the shelves might seem more expensive today. (10:02)
- Using Nike’s business ventures to avoid losing any money in your portfolio this holiday season. (13:30)
- How to make smart investments and protect your shopping lists this holiday season. (19:49)
To schedule your free retirement tracking meeting, specifically for first responders, head to http://pensionattention.com/ or call us at 805-409-8150.