2020 was the year of technology. Most of us jumped on Zoom, had food delivered at the door, and spent far too much time on Amazon.
And while tech has dominated our day-to-day living, it also drove NASDAQ up 43% (which says a lot about technology’s role in the market today).
Planning your dream retirement starts with knowing where these fast-paced companies are heading and being mindful of their financial power in the future.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to protect your retirement from fast-growing companies and preserve a plan in a tech-dominated future.
Show Highlights Include:
- How to protect your investments from ‘tech storms’ and fast-paced markets. (2:32)
- The most common mix-up about stock index and stock exchange in your retirement planning today. (6:07)
- How to drive investments through an uncertain future (for finances that outlast Amazon’s replacement). (7:31)
- Why you need portfolio diversification in a tech-driven market. (11:18)
- Why you can’t map out the same retirement plan as your coworker (even if you have the same goals). (13:52)
To schedule your free retirement tracking meeting, specifically for first responders, head to http://pensionattention.com/ or call us at 805-409-8150.