Simon Sinek popularized the Infinite Game concept: a mental framework that discourages using shortcuts for temporary gain and promotes action rooted in long-term “big picture” thinking.
Sinek applied this philosophy to business and leadership…
But it goes way beyond that!
In today’s episode Dustin and R.J. explain the differences between a Finite Game and an Infinite Game, and how to leverage Infinite Game thinking to strengthen your marriage, your health, and much more.
Show highlights include:
- Key differences between Finite Game and Infinite Game. Keeps you from getting beat in business and relationships because you didn’t know which game to play. (3:35)
- The Vietnam Secret: How underdogs succeed against bigger, more-advanced opponents. (4:26)
- Why “we want to win” is a useless business goal, and how to adjust it into something productive. (6:21)
- How Infinite Game thinking improves your planning and leadership skills. Like a chess grandmaster, you’ll “see the board” moves ahead. (7:40)
- Why applying Infinite Game to your marriage makes arguments with your wife less frequent and less heated. (9:10)
- The “total dude thing” that wastes your time and distracts you from your real goals. (8:28)
Join ~300 other Dads like you by joining The Balanced Business Dad's Facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/693353621927323/
Check out our website at: https://www.podpage.com/the-balanced-business-dad/
Or email Dustin and R. J. at: firstname.lastname@example.org