So you want to make a change…
Maybe it’s to exercise more, spend more time with your kids, or improve your relationship with your wife.
But with everything going on in your life, you can’t seem to get started.
Or you get started but can’t stay committed.
Then this is the podcast for you!
In this episode Dustin and R.J. explain why it’s usually so hard to commit to something, and show you a simple way to tap into powerful motivation so you’ll stop procrastinating and start moving. Even if you’ve struggled before.
Show highlights include:
- The surprising reason taking a selfie is the hardest part of a popular challenge that demands two workouts every day. (Understanding this keeps little leaks in discipline from sinking your ship). (6:00)
- Why the road to your brightest future starts in the darkest place you can imagine. (10:02)
- What a saber-toothed tiger can teach you about change (and why most people won’t change until they absolutely have to). (9:03)
- “The more the merrier.” The specific time when having lots of people in your corner makes you more likely to honor your commitment. (7:54)
- A simple question to uncover the boundless motivation you need to finally pursue self improvement. Works right away, even if you’ve been putting something off for years. (12:51)
Join ~300 other Dads like you by joining The Balanced Business Dad's Facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/693353621927323/
Check out our website at: https://www.podpage.com/the-balanced-business-dad/
Or email Dustin and R. J. at: email@example.com