Who are you?
How you answer that tiny question makes a huge impact on your decisions, your actions, and ultimately your life.
But most dads don’t answer that question on purpose. They answer it internally without really thinking about it, and let that answer subconsciously run their lives.
Then they wonder why they feel stuck.
In this episode Dustin and R.J. explain how to embrace whatever identity you choose (and the right behaviors to go with it) so you can design and achieve the life you want.
Show highlights include:
- R.J.’s “one sentence transformation” for athletes that you can easily adapt to change how you look at yourself for good. Works instantly. (4:06)
- The “Identity First” process that demolishes excuses and procrastination (Most dads always get this backward and never get what they want). (7:06)
- What a Honda Passport teaches you about your Reticular Activating System (and how to leverage this knowledge to put yourself in the driver’s seat of your own life). (8:30)
- Why you must identify yourself as good at something before you feel qualified. (13:36)
- The mindset mistake that keeps you on shaky mental ground, and the deeper understanding you need for steady motivation. (6:06)
- How your decision making changes and “deals suddenly show up” when you think through your identity. (10:46)
Join ~300 other Dads like you by joining The Balanced Business Dad's Facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/693353621927323/
Check out our website at: https://www.podpage.com/the-balanced-business-dad/
Or email Dustin and R. J. at: firstname.lastname@example.org