Dads spend most of their time making boat loads of money. You have discovered a business model that works, why would you stop using it?
Making lots of money will let you outsource a lot of your time sucking problems.
However, there is one aspect of life money can’t outsource – relationships.
Building relationships takes time. You need to be present with your family, especially if you have young kids.
Young kids need to be nurtured from a young age if you want them to strive in life.
In this episode, join us with Aaron Shelley, the author of The Family Flywheel who discusses how to create a family business model that works. Use this “department style” family business strategy so that you can continue to make lots of money, but at the same time develop your family at every phase (especially if you have young kids).
Show highlights include:
- How to keep your kids away from trouble (so that they don’t end up becoming a convicted felon) (4:00)
- Why using this Wal-Mart business model can cause havoc in your personal relationships (8:33)
- Use this “secret support” strategy to get your family to support you on your long-term goals (10:08)
- The “social investing” method that keeps your family thriving in any environment (18:10)
- Why mental health issues arise in young families (and how you can get ahead of this before it occurs) (19:00)
- The “HR Department” technique for investing in your young kids so that they grow up with healthy self-esteem (21:25)
- The flywheel effect for building generational wealth in all aspects of your life (24:58)
To reach out to Aaron Shelley, please visit him here: https://thefamilyflywheel.com/
Join ~300 other Dads like you by joining The Balanced Business Dad's Facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/693353621927323/
Check out our website at: https://www.podpage.com/the-balanced-business-dad/
Or email Dustin and R. J. at: firstname.lastname@example.org