You never stop being a dad.
But as your business becomes more stressful and demanding, you’re more likely to put your family on the backburner before your business.
Today’s guest, Ioannis Gratsinopoulos, dad and pastoral coach, made this same exact mistake early in his career. His business demanded so much of his attention that he missed out on the most precious years of his son’s life.
Ioannis helps ambitious men grow their businesses without sacrificing their family time, so they don’t make the same mistakes he did.
In this episode, Ioannis shares how to grow your business without sacrificing your family time. Why having your spouse as your trusted advisor helps you keep balance between your career and family. And how to become a better leader—both at home, and in your business.
Show highlights include:
- The “Retooling” trick for figuring out the best solution to your complex business problems and scaling your business to the next level (3:20)
- Why the best leaders are often the worst cultivators of team culture (and how to fix this) (4:53)
- How to figure out what God’s true purpose for your life and business is in record time (9:14)
- The “Church is a business” mindset shift for using your faith to grow your business (even if you’re in an unrelated industry) (10:20)
- How giving your spouse a clearly defined role in your business unlocks faster growth (without sabotaging your family life or ending in divorce) (15:40)
- The “sell it to your spouse” secret for determining if a new business idea will make money or not in 30 seconds (or less) (18:29)
If you want to connect with Ioannis and see how he can help you with coaching, check out his website here: https://www.gratsllc.com/
Join ~300 other Dads like you by joining The Balanced Business Dad's Facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/693353621927323/
Check out our website at: https://www.podpage.com/the-balanced-business-dad/
Or email Dustin and R. J. at: firstname.lastname@example.org