In this episode, you’ll find out:
- How this straight A student turned to drug addiction (3:00)
- How God led Vanessa to her rehabilitation journey (5:00)
- You are never too far gone… to better your life (11:30)
- Vanessa’s resources for spiritual healing (13:00)
Vanessa Keeton is an entrepreneur who focuses on sales, recruitment, and coaching through her business, Addiction to Abundance, LLC. As a person of long term recovery, she works hard to give back to the community that she once took so much from. She is a graduate of Eastern Kentucky University's bachelors in psychology program, and uses the knowledge gained through her education to help walk others through the difficulties in life. She is married to her husband James, also in recovery, and together they have a son, Jacob. Vanessa has a zest for life that can be seen easily by the others around her. She believes that everyone struggling with addiction, with the proper support, can truly live the abundant life that they were intended to live.
Links & Resources:
- Website: https://linktr.ee/addictiontoabundance
- Jesus Calling Devotional
- Breakout by Joel Osteen
- Switch On Your Brain By Dr. Caroline Leaf
If this podcast is awakening something inside you, if you’re feeling lost, unfulfilled, or uninspired and want to gain clarity, if you’re ready to shine from within and create your most soul-full life, join us in our 7-day affirmation challenge series where we’ll program your mind into believing that you can create the most fulfilled life!
Go to http://sipandsoulshow.com/ to sign up TODAY!