In this episode, you’ll find out:
- How she healed herself, from inside out, from addiction (2:30)
- How healing is not just about “being positive” (3:45)
- Learning true mindfulness in the present moment (5:45)
- How perfectionism can prohibit you from progress (7:30)
- The importance of learning why we resist doing certain actions that align with our goals (8:15)
- Where to start when you’re coming out of a rut in your life (9:30)
- How the fear of the emotions is greater than the pain of feeling them (11:50)
Fallon Fitzpatrick is a master hair stylist and the founder and CEO of The New You School. For the last 20 years, she has studied inner and outer transformation modalities, acquired a BA in Psychology and minor in Sociology, with certifications in Kundalini Yoga & Meditation, Integrated Energy Therapy, personal and professional life coaching, extensions, balayage, makeup, haircuts and color. As founder of the New You School she has created a step-by-step program and community that will coach and guide you to reinvent yourself so you can live a happier, fulfilling life that you LOVE. It is the only makeover program that’s empowering women by helping them develop a new mind, a new look, and a new life!
Links & Resources:
- Website: www.fallonfitzpatrick.com
If this podcast is awakening something inside you, if you’re feeling lost, unfulfilled, or uninspired and want to gain clarity, if you’re ready to shine from within and create your most soul-full life, join us in our 7-day affirmation challenge series where we’ll program your mind into believing that you can create the most fulfilled life!
Go to http://sipandsoulshow.com/ to sign up TODAY!