He who loses his marbles dies wondering what could have been … You might be thinking I’ve lost mine, but I assure you, there’s a deep lesson here. I’m going to share with you something I personally do to help me tangibly feel the value of my time. Doing this keeps me laser-focused on what I want to achieve in my life, as well as the time I have in which to do it. Want to know what this exercise is? Great! Listen on. I’ll share this pearl of wisdom as well as how to value your time in your exercise routines.
Today, we’ll cover:
- Why the start of the week is so tough for so many, and how not to get caught up with your own “Case of the Mondays”… (1:36)
- You may have heard me say this before, but good is indeed the enemy of great. Here’s why … (2:30)
- Understanding limiting beliefs and how to defeat them–I’m personally battling one you may resonate with (3:08)
- A simple trick to make your time feel like it’s expanded (3:44)
EFFICIENT EXERCISE ROUTINES:
- Five essential variables to consider when planning your routine and why missing even just one can throw your entire workout game off (4:50)
- What I mean when I say “Density Training” and how focusing on this, along with the five basic movements, will make your workout time more efficient. Plus, here’s how to measure your progress … (7:10)
- Why 50 minutes is more than enough time to get a good workout and why mornings are best for breaking that sweat (9:25)
Speaking of time …
I hope you feel like these episodes bring value to your time. I know how much I love sharing this stuff with you and I sincerely hope it leads you to find the strength within you to do more, and be more.
If you enjoyed today’s show, don’t forget to leave the show a review on iTunes. And if you have something you want me to cover in a future podcast, go to my Facebook page: facebook.com/KyleNewellFitnessExpert, and shoot me a comment or drop me a message.
Thanks for listening! Don’t forget, you’re stronger than you know!
- Kyle Newell