And I figured I would share some of the top pain points with you to see if they strike a nerve:
- I was worried I didn't have the time to podcast
- I didn't want to learn all the technical stuff
- There is a lot of work and even more headaches having your own show
- The learning curve is massive to get your show to market and up the charts in iTunes
- I was worried I'd start, then stop, and damage my credbility
- I'm too busy
- I bought a course and didn't have the time to take it
- I didn't want to get in over my head
- I was worried I wouldn't sound good
- I was worried I'd sound stupid
- I didn't have the right equipment
- I didn't want to be alone without anyone to help me
- I don't want to hire an manage a team
- I don't want to figure everything out
- I don't want the headaches that come along with producing a show
- I want my show to sound professional
- I don't know how to get it into iTunes
- I just want to focus on recording without worrying about anything else
And the list goes on and on.
In fact, I'm not even done with my research yet and I already have 75 pain points picked out that I keep hearing over and over again.
If any of these sound familiar and they've been keeping you from having your own podcast show there is a simple solution.
Have me and my team at The Podcast Factory do all the heavy lifting so you can come in, do what you do, and we'll handle the rest to make sure you get a high quality show delivered on time as expected.
But you should know that I'm not doing all this research for my health.
Nope, I'm actually writing the sales letter for my new DFY service that will be double the current price.
If you want in before I close the doors this week you still have a small window of opportunity.
There are two steps to get started:
1. Listen to what my clients have said about working with me by CLICKING HERE
2. If you want The Factory to make podcasting easy for you then APPLY HERE
Talk to yo tomorrow,