Ever wondered why some people can accomplish so much while others simply stay stuck spinning their wheels? After all, everyone has the same 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The trick is not in doing multiple things at once. Success in business and life lies in being relentlessly focused.
In a rush? No problem. Here’s the highlights:
- Making the decision that nothing will defeat you (4:50)
- Taylor’s two resources he recommends you should read (7:20)
- Why your mission matters most (11:10)
- The biggest risk to your business (12:30)
- How to create upward momentum in your business and maintain it (13:00)
Being relentlessly focused is all about having clarity in your mission and having the confidence to execute on it. Self confidence then builds momentum. And it’s momentum that keeps the ball rolling – keeping you moving towards your goals. It’s making the conscious decision that you’ll never give up and nothing will defeat you – no matter what curveballs the world throws at you.
Chris and Taylor’s focus on the critical tasks rather than being distracted by the trivial many is what’s helped them reach the level of success they’re at right now. And there’s nothing stopping you doing the same.
For more free training & material, download our free “client bundle” here: www.TrafficAndFunnels.com/GIFT