In today’s episode, James is joined by his son to talk about the 16 essential questions you should be asking yourself to optimise the health of your fundraising appeals.
- What you must include in your donor package to attract your audience (1:00)
- The power of the personal touch in direct mail (3:30)
- The most common mistake fundraisers make and how to avoid it (7:00)
- The way relationships work for everyone 8:00
- Photos: should you use them or not? 9:50
- Question 15: Does your PS pack a punch? Or is it more of an afterthought (17:25)
- The absolute worst thing you can do for your fundraising appeal (19:00)
Enjoy the show and remember to take a note of the 16 questions for valuable future reference with your own Fundraising Appeals.
James Newberry is an expert in fundraising. He’s had a seasoned career in the industry, and has lots of ideas in store for everyone. Connect with the Donor Doctor on Facebook. Don’t forget to leave a rating and review if you enjoyed the show. We love hearing from you!
Call the Donor Doctor at 240-477-3999.