This is part 2 of a bonus Q & A session where Dan goes ‘balls deep’ answering questions posted up by fellow entrepreneurs on his social media profiles.
On this bonus episode of Death, Glory Or Disappointment, Dan answers your questions about everything from business, marketing and being a general badass in life.
Here’s Some Of The Questions Covered:
- Core Values: How to define yours and how they influence your decisions
- Dan’s top three core values
- The slowest way to achieve your goals
- How to work smarter
- Becoming the most productive person you know
- Money: Desensitizing yourself to wealth
- How to utilise your uniqueness in business
- What it really means to niche down
- A powerful way to stand out from the crowd
Make sure you tune in to part 2 of this ‘balls deep’ Q & A session where Dan takes questions posted up on his social media pages by fellow entrepreneurs.… READ MORE
When was the last time you tried something new?
Trying new things can be undoubtedly terrifying. Something that’s unfamiliar makes us nervous in a way that’s hard to describe. Pushing out of your comfort zone leaves you vulnerable with all sorts of questions running riot in your mind:
‘What the f*ck am I doing!… READ MORE
In today’s episode of Death, Glory Or Disappointment, Dan tells you about a recent challenge he ran for his tribe. The aptly named ‘Social Media Savage’ was a 7 day challenge designed to get people to take daily action to grow their social media presence using nothing more than their smartphone.… READ MORE
‘Everyone needs a f*ck it fund’ as Dan elegantly puts it. An easily accessible emergency fund that could support you for 3 – 6 months if sh*t ever did hit the fan.
- How much you should allocate to your f*ck it fund (5:00)
- Making sense of your key performance indicators (6:45)
- The unsurprising truth about sharing more of your valuable content (7:40)
- Dan’s ‘sweet spot’ when it comes to social media posts (8:00)
- The importance of family time and saying no to opportunities (15:00)
Before you can start your own f*ck it fund, it’s crucial you understand your business’s KPI’s (key performance indicators).… READ MORE