In a rush? The Highlights From Today’s Show
1. How Kevin got involved with the ASK method launch (2:30 mark)
2. Why copy is the missing element (4:40 mark)
3. Three reasons Kevin was blown away by the ASK formula (7:25 mark)
4. What happened to Kevin when he was the ‘only guy’ labeled copywriter (8:15 mark)
5. Why becoming a specialist is so important (8:40 mark)
6. The future of marketing your products (10:20 mark)
7. Why theres a huge opportunity for business owners and freelance writers to do great
work together (10:45 mark)
8. The real reason why the podcast factory was born (12:15 mark)
9. Kevin’s thoughts on the ASK formula and his results (13:00 mark)
10. Why not everyone needs to be an authority (16:50 mark)
11. Big takeaways from the ASK launch (18:10 mark)
In today’s show, Kevin talks about his recent joint launch of the ‘ASK’ Formula along side
Ryan Levesque. He shares with us why he had a total mind shift at the recent intensive
event in Chicago about whats possible as a business person.
An Opportunity to Good to Miss
Kevin shares his inside experience with working alongside the creator of the ASK formula
and how he was quite literally blown away by the in depth content taught.
Not only by the depth of information that was taught but where he sees the future of
marketing heading. ‘Its like we’re standing at the crossroads right now’ Kevin quotes.
Listen to the show and find out why now is such a huge opportunity for both business
owners and freelance writers to do great work together.
The Future of Marketing
Whilst attending the ASK intensive event in Chicago, Kevin explains the power of the ASK
formula and why he believes its going to become the key ‘staple’ to any product marketing
venture in the future.
The Missing Element
Copy is hugely under represented as an element in any kind of marketing today. Kevin
shares with you what happened when he was labeled as ‘the only copywriter’ in the room
at the ASK method event. Copy is the single most overlooked element in any kind of
marketing. It doesn’t matter if its for a landing page, building a funnel or generating traffic –
every system needs it.
A Huge Breakthrough
Not everyone needs to be an authority. In this day and age, everyone is telling you that
you have to be an expert or ‘specialize’ in a small niche as Kevin says. There is in fact
other ways to be ‘game fully employed’ as a freelancer – and you don’t even have to let
people know your name surprisingly…
Big Takeaways From The ASK Launch
1. Why having a true relationship with your subscribers is vitally important and just how to
2. Why list segmentation is so important
3. How hard you should be promoting your own products to your subscribers
4. Why being open and honest really pays off