There are a bunch of questions coming through about my Podcasting 101 training so I figured I’d shoot you a quick email answering the most common questions.
1. How is the Podcasting 101 training delivered?
After you check out you’ll be sent to our membership site to setup your login. Once you do that you’ll have access to all three sessions of the training and some bonuses.
2. What kind of material is in Podcasting 101?
It’s mostly video training. at video is approx. 5-7 minutes long. There are also a few PDF’s that go with the training too.
3. Why are you offering this crazy low price for the Podcasting 101 training?
Because we’re celebrating the fact that I’m going to be a dad soon – that’s why you have to use coupon code “daddy” when you check out to save 40%. But remember this coupon expires tonight at midnight.
4. What if I don’t like the training?
Relax little buddy, you have 30 days to try it out and see if you like it. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase send an email to my support team for a full refund – no questions asked.
5. Who is the Podcasting 101 training for?
It’s for anyone who is thinking about starting a podcast and you don’t want to make a big time or financial investment. This training will give you a high level overview of everything you need to start your show, never run out of topics, and make more sales.
6. How long will it take me to get through the material?
First, you don’t need to watch every single video – you can skip around to the section where you need help right now. But if you were to go through every video each session should take around 45 minutes.
7. Are there any bonuses?
To make it even easier for you to get through the training (especially if you don’t like watching videos) I’ve included transcripts of the three sessions.
Along with that you’ll also get access to the Podcast Virtual Summit recording where 10 experts shared their wisdom on how to leverage the power of podcasting in your business. Some of those expert speakers include:
* Ben Settle on using eMails to get more listeners
* Doberman Dan shows you how to build your celebrity status in 4 easy steps
* Sean D’Souza tells you how to use stories to engage your listeners
* And a ho’ bunch more
That covers the most common questions I get about Podcasting 101.
Remember, this is your last chance to save 40% when you use coupon code “daddy” at check out http://thepodcastfactory.com/buy-p101/