As you progress through your career you will come across some hiring managers that are inexperienced in conducting interviews.
However, even if the person evaluating you has never done this before, you still need to win them over. You need to show that you’re the right candidate for the job so you get to the next stage in the process.
In today’s podcast you’ll discover some strategies how to deal with an inexperienced interviewer successfully.
– How to handle your initial reaction when you realize you’re dealing with an inexperienced interviewer. (2:47)
– The one thing even the most inexperienced interviewers are looking for in a candidate. (3:02)
– How to “save” the interview when the interviewer is terrible at asking the right questions. (3:43)
– The best way to win anyone over without sounding condescending. (4:03)
– The one tactic that won’t help you advance through the interview process. (6:47)
Plus, if you’re looking for additional interview tactics and strategies, go to http://interviewprepsheet.com and download your free Interview Prep Sheet.
Start listening now!