There’s one interview question candidates fear the most, and that is the elusive “So, tell me about yourself…”
It doesn’t matter how far up the ladder you’ve climbed, everyone hates it, but the way you react to it and the answer you give can be extremely telling of your ability for an executive role.
Today’s episode will show you how best to prepare in advance so you avoid all potential land mines and bring your A-game to the challenge.
– The real reason why interviewers ask the elusive “Tell me about yourself” question. (1:03)
– The ONE thing you need to focus on when you’re preparing your answer. (2:15)
– How to walk the fine line between confidence and conceit. (3:49)
– How NOT to answer the question. (And how to avoid “rambling”.) (5:52)
– A simple tactic to make your answers short, sweet, and to the point. (8:25)
For more interview preparation resources head over to http://interviewprepsheet.com and download your complimentary Interview Prep Sheet. This will help you keep all your bases covered and crush your next job interview.
Ready? Start listening now!