With so many choices at your fingertips, picking out a kitchen counter is no easy task.
What’s more… whatever you pick as your countertop, it ends up influencing the whole kitchen palette.
That’s why it is very important to pick something that not only looks good to you… but something that’s also durable, with a price tag that fits your budget.
Today’s podcast show will explore four of the most popular countertop materials. You’ll learn all the pros and cons, special considerations, maintenance and sustainability.
In short, today you’ll learn everything you need to know to make an informed decision next time you’re looking for a kitchen countertop.
– What makes soapstone a great choice for a durable kitchen. (2:07)
– How to select your slab and the “green guide” to its hardness. (2:41)
– Essential tips when you’re shopping for granite. (5:58)
– What type of person must avoid copper countertops at all cost. (And why!) (6:48)
– All the “personalities” of copper and what it can do to your home. (8:25)
– The biggest downside of engineered quartz. (11:05)
But that’s not all!
Stay tuned for next week when we explore four additional widely used countertop materials.
Plus, to get more inspiration for decorating your personal space… go to http://goodlivingbydesignshow.com and download your free copy of 15 Ways To Reinvent Your Home.
Start listening now!