Flooring options available to you today are almost limitless and can create more questions than answers!
If you are in the market for new floors, then this episode will give you everything you need to help you decide which way to go.
We’re going to explore all the benefits, the cost, the pros and cons of each type of flooring… so you’ll have a clear map of everything before you commit to your choice.
– What to consider when choosing hardwoods or engineered wood. (1:45)
– When and why tile is your best choice. (2:47)
– What rooms should NEVER have laminate flooring. (4:47)
– How carpets change the look & feel of a room. (5:10)
– The biggest shortcomings of vinyl and the quirks of cork. (6:25)
– Is bamboo right for you? (7:27)
– The hidden benefits of concrete flooring. (8:26)
– The correct way to take measurements. (9:38)
Plus, to get more inspiration for decorating your personal space… go to http://goodlivingbydesignshow.com and download your free copy of Designing for the shape of your space.
Start listening now!