David Garfinkel: Author of the Amazon #1 best seller Breakthrough Copywriting and one of the world’s greatest copywriting coaches is today’s special guest.
He shares his background in journalism, how that helped him once he became a full time copywriter and many other key insights.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- Organizing your thoughts and writing faster (3:00)
- The importance of stories in copywriting (4:30)
- Garfinkel’s unique way of getting more quality clients (11:30)
- The missing piece of your fundraising efforts that everyone is hungry for (17:40)
- A way of writing attention grabbing headlines you probably don’t know about (19:40)
- Bullet writing secrets from an A-list copywriter (22:30)
- How to cut your writing time in half (25:10)
You’ll want a pen and paper handy with this episode. It’s packed full of actionable take aways to use straight away in your own fundraising and advertising campaigns.
To learn more about David’s work and the services he offers, visit www.garfinkelcoaching.com.
James Newberry is an expert in fundraising. He’s had a seasoned career in the industry, and has lots of ideas in store for everyone. Connect with the Donor Doctor on Facebook. Don’t forget to leave a rating and review if you enjoyed the show. We love hearing from you!
Call the Donor Doctor at 240-477-3999.