In today’s episode, Kevin is joined by April Dykman to talk about the hidden powers of weekly newsletter. April is an expert when it comes to building sales funnels for health businesses.
- How to make the world’s greatest taco (2:30)
- The benefits of sending newsletters to your subscribers (5:00)
- Jonathan’s top 3 reasons why he sends a paid newsletter (6:20)
- The problem’s many people have with newsletters (9:40)
- Weekly or Monthly Newsletter: Which is best? (15:40)
- The best day of the week to send a newsletter (18:30
There’s many different reasons and opinions why you’d want to send a newsletter out to your audience. Any piece of information you talk about in your newsletters isn't new. You can find it all on the internet. What makes your newsletter unique is your voice and your message. Its also a great way of letting your subscribers know about the events you have coming up they may have missed.
Newsletter’s are a great way to establish your expert authority and build massive amounts of trust with your audience. April and Kevin talk much more in detail about the many benefits for sending newsletters in this episode.
Should you send a weekly or monthly newsletter? It’s a question many people want to know the answer to. It all depends on how active you are in communicating with your subscribers. Listen to this episode of Copy Chief Radio to find out what’s the best frequency fit for you.
You can find more information about April’s work at http://www.copysprout.com