If you want to get into podcasting but you don’t know where to start, this letter could save you thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours.
Here’s the deal:
I’ve created a monthly newsletter called “Podcast Mogul”
But this newsletter isn’t for everyone, here’s what I mean: “Podcast Mogul” is a print (paper and ink) newsletter featuring a mix of hard podcasting teachings and instructions along with real world business advice from me and my mentors that is tested and proven to work today. It’s not just theories.
Create a profitable podcast in as little as 30 days
That’s my goal for you.
I want you to tear into each new issue, read it in one sitting, and immediately use the information to make your podcast more profitable and popular than you ever thought possible.
Plus, you get some valuable bonuses when you subscribe:
”This physical book is mailed to your home. It’s a short easy to read book packed with 50 of my best podcast recipes to build your brand, grow your list, and make more sales. It shows you the exact system I’ve used to launch my last eleven show to the top of the charts in iTunes. It’s designed so no matter where you are in your podcasting journey, you can crack it open, look up a recipe and immediately use it to get results with your show.
Some of the tips inside this book include:
- 4 steps to manufacture your celebrity status
- How you can get all the benefits of podcasting without all the work
- How to hack iTunes to get top rankings
- How to use the billion listener technology developed by apple to grow your audience
- Key strategies for booking the best guests
- The secret to ethically stealing other people’s audience
- 3 questions you should immediately ask yourself before starting your podcast
- A simple strategy to make yourself a trusted expert in your market
- The ingenious strategy for knowing exactly what your listeners want to hear
- How to use the forgotten magic of the telephone to find out exactly what your listeners want to hear
- What key ingredients separate the losers from the winner in podcasting
- Why 99% of podcasters miss this hidden resource that will build their email list and make them sales
- The secret of starting your podcast with no money down. Before I learned this recipe I started two podcasts where I invested a bunch of money and time with zero results. This recipe alone is the reason I was able to start The Podcast Factory.
- Why you really don't need to be an established podcaster to get big name guests on your show
- Getting other people to do your marketing for you
- A simple way to get people back to your website (even when they’re not listening to your podcast show)
- The magic bullet you need to make your show and your business a complete success no matter what gets in your way
- How to use the secret iTunes traffic match to get your show to the top of the charts
- How to cancel out price resistance in your customers
- The brain-dead simple way to never run out of topics again
- Insider tips from the world’s savviest podcasters on how to book big name guests on your show (even if you’re just starting out)
- How to use the concept of “audience jacking” to attract more loyal listeners to your show
- Why pilot shows increase your chances of bonding with new listeners
- 6 too-simple-to-pass-up ways to make money with your podcast
- And a whole bunch more including:
- The easiest way to build your email list, a never-fail way to book big name guests on your show, the best defense against running out of topics, a great way to enlist the help of gurus in your market to promote your show, a blueprint for building your audience, how to stack the deck so your show hits the top of the charts in any category you choose.
These are the very same recipes I use to build profitable podcasts for me and my clients
While I can't promise that you'll have the same success I've had I can give you all the very same recipes I use to build profitable podcasts for me and my clients. And we're not done yet, when you subscribe to my Podcast Mogul newsletter today you'll also get:
- A podcast quick-start guide that shows you how to start your show in six simple steps
- Special discounts on my products including new and existing ones
- Email access to me so you can ask your questions about podcasting. If you get stuck and you have a question, fire off an email and I will answer your question to get you over the hump
- Bonus trainings. From time to time I will include a bonus training or resource to help you on your podcasting journey
Now lets get down to business:
The Podcast Mogul Newsletter is $39.30 per month and shipping is free worldwide
There are no refunds on your subscription, but you can cancel at anytime and keep the Podcast Recipes book as my gift to you.
And even though your investment is only $1.31 per day most people won't qualify for this newsletter.
If you don't have an investor mindset, you’re lazy, you're not willing to put in the work, you're easily distracted, looking for a magic bullet, or need instant gratification then the Podcast Mogul Newsletter isn't for you.
Me and my "Podcast Moguls" will continue to dominate the charts in iTunes, keep building our brands, getting more leads, and making more sales while you keep chasing bright shiny objects.
The choice is yours.
You can keep trying to figure out the business of podcasting all by yourself, or you can do what most people do in your position and give the Podcast Mogul newsletter a shot.
The next issue goes to print the first week of the month.
Click the red "subscribe now" button to get started.
The Podcast Mogul Newsletter
Subscribe to Podcast Mogul Newsletter
When you subscribe now you'll get the Podcast Recipes book and the bonuses right away. Then when the next Podcast Mogul newsletter prints it will be shipped right to your doorstep the first week of the month