Buying and selling mobile home parks is a great way to create passive income — if you do it right.
The trouble is, there are several tiny factors that are powerful enough to gobble up all your margins and ruin your passive income dreams.
In this episode, I’m revealing the top 3 tips for a seamless mobile home park closing so you can get the passive income you deserve.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- How to prevent bad apples from guzzling up your earnest money (2:53)
- Why exceeding a 30-day due diligence period will make your deal blow up in your face (5:16)
- The “Calendar Days” trick that helps you close more deals in less time (and prevents you from sabotaging your deals) (7:56)
- The surefire way to make sure your closing attorneys don’t wreck your deals — especially if they’ve never closed a mobile home park before (8:24)
- How adding prorated rents in your contracts prevents nightmares during closing that can destroy the deal (9:27)
If you’re interested in learning more about the Community Prices Maximizing System that guarantees you’ll get the highest possible price from your mobile park homes, shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call at 678-932-0200.