I bet that title grabbed your attention – and if you’re still reading then it’s done it’s job!
‘On average, five times as many people read the headline as read the body copy’
David Ogilvy couldn’t have said it better.
In Today’s Traffic and Funnels show, Chris and Taylor show you how to get your audience's attention without grabbing them by the throat and forcing them to read the rest of your copy.
Here’s The Highlights:
- How to get people to read your headline – and then some more (1:55)
- One thing you must know if you want people to read your headline, and it’s not your audience (4:00)
- The one principle that will amplify your headline game (5:25)
- The elements that make up an effective headline (5:45)
- What your market needs to hear in order to read the rest of your copy (6:45)
- A lesson from legendary copywriter Joe Sugarman that no one else teaches (8:10)
Headlines…They’e Kind Of A Big Deal
They say that writing an attention grabbing headline is one of the hardest parts of writing. Over the years, there has been many specific strategies to make writing one easier – fill in the blank templates for example.
Listen to today's episode and you’ll learn all of the most important elements that make a successful headline.
Don't forget to grab your free training & material Chris and Taylor are giving you for free. Download your free “client bundle” here: www.TrafficAndFunnels.com/GIFT