Facebook plays a critical role in the success of most businesses today.
It’s a fantastic way to connect with your customers and share information about your business – almost instantaneously. But recently, Facebook’s organic reach has been steadily declining, dying a slow, painful death which has made it harder than ever to reach people organically. It’s becoming very much a ‘pay to play’ social media platform – which is understandable. At the end of the day, Facebook is a business.
But don’t let that deter you.
In today’s Taps and Tees show, you’re going to discover some handy tips and hacks to revive your organic reach back from the dead.
– What does ‘organic growth’ actually mean? (1:20)
– The two different traffic sources your business should be focussing on (1:40)
– The reason behind Facebook’s rapidly declining organic reach and what you need to be focussing on instead (4:40)
– 2 vital components to boosting your organic social media reach (5:50)
– Four simple steps to getting your content seen by more potential customers on Facebook (8:10)
– Why posting MORE could be hurting your business (11:15)
– Why automating everything is a really bad idea (12:00)
– A quick hack to boost your Facebook organic reach almost immediately (15:50)
If you enjoyed today’s show, make sure you head on over to www.tapsandtees.info and download your free report of ‘No BS,’ game-changing marketing tips and strategies that show you how to blow up your brand online.