Albert Lasker was an American businessman and philanthropist who played a major role in shaping modern advertising. He insisted advertising copy should actively sell rather than simply informing, coining the term ‘salesmanship in print’.
In today’s show, James Newberry and Stuart MacLean take you through 13 of the most unique things that led to Lasker’s success in the modern advertising world.
- Secrets to hiring the BEST people (3:30)
- How much poor performers could be costing you (4:30)
- The power of curiosity in modern advertising (5:10)
- How to make your services irreplaceable (6:40)
- The impact of NOT firing underperforming employees (7:50)
- Sticking with your scope of expertise (11:50)
James Newberry is an expert in fundraising. He’s had a seasoned career in the industry, and has lots of ideas in store for everyone. Connect with the Donor Doctor on Facebook. Don’t forget to leave a rating and review if you enjoyed the show. We love hearing from you!
Call the Donor Doctor at 240-477-3999.